I’m pretty sure this is not too unique of a recipe or idea. But I made it myself and it was so good (and simple!) that I wanted to share it here (though I already shared it on the Banana Curl, Vegan Girl Facebook page).
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 whole banana (broken up into smaller chunks)
- 3 mint leaves
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp vegan unflavored protein powder
- Liquid stevia to taste
- Peppermint extract (just a tiny amount, probably less than 1/8 tsp)
- Ice (2 handfuls but use whatever amount you want)
Blend all ingredients in a full size blender. Depending on your blender’s strength and other factors, you may need to scrape down the sides halfway through blending.