Happy holidays everyone!
Just a quick post to share my menu I have planned out for Christmas. I hope to post a bit more later on in the week.
Christmas eve dinner:
- Greek Diner Salad from Isa Does It
- Spinach pot pie (own recipe)
- Eggplant Parmesan from Chloe’s Vegan Italian Kitchen
- Dessert: Mississippi Mud Pie (own recipe)
Christmas day breakfast:
My pretzel bread pudding casserole
Christmas day appetizer:
Hummus Pomodoro with Warm Pizza Crust from Chloe’s Vegan Italian Kitchen
Christmas day meal:
- Gardein Holiday Roast
- Caramelized Onion Mashed Potatoes from Vegan Table
- Creamed Spinach from Chloe’s Vegan Italian Kitchen
- Glazed carrots (my mom’s recipe)
- Dessert: Peppermint stick ice cream (my own recipe) and chocolate peppermint roll cake (my own recipe as well)
I’m so excited for all this! haha. Yum.
Have a delicious holiday season! 🙂
Pingback: Christmas Re-cap | Banana Curl, Vegan Girl