Tonight I made this really good dinner for my brother and I! He said it tasted like it was from a restaurant. It was surprisingly easy though. I had bought this curry paste, pictured below, at Market Basket:
Which eventually became this:
Note: the curry paste is not mild in spiciness.
- 1 can organic full fat coconut milk
- 1 package Kanokwan yellow curry paste
- 1 lb extra firm tofu, cubed
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 14 oz chopped stir fry veggies of choice
- 1 champagne mango, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- Cooked rice, for serving
- Mix together the full can of coconut milk and curry paste. Heat on medium low heat and stir until oily on top.
- Add in cubed tofu. Stir and allow to cook for a few minutes.
- Pour in vegetable broth and stir. Increase heat to medium, and add veggies, mango, and cashews.
- Heat until veggies are cooked.
- Serve over rice.
- Deliciously simple!
Tomorrow is the Summer Solstice and Father’s Day! I wish it wasn’t supposed to rain…:(