I think this is one of the prettiest pizzas I’ve ever made. So many colors and it was amazingly tangy, cheesy, crunchy and meaty all in one bite! The crust is the same pretzel crust that I made on this pizza too, because I realized it’s my favorite pizza crust now whether it’s pretzel dough or not.
Oh man, I made this awhile ago and now I want it again. My mouth is watering thinking of it, but I am also feeling a bit lazy today, so that’s not going to happen.
One batch pretzel pizza crust dough (recipe here)
1 batch of the walnut meat (recipe here)
1/2 cup canned tomato sauce
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp ume plum vinegar (optional)
- 1 1/2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 dill pickle, sliced into thin circles
- 3/4 cup daiya cheddar cheese shreds
- 1/2 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- After making the batch of walnut meat, turn the oven up to 450 degrees F.
- Roll out the dough into a large circle and place on a pizza pan.
- Combine the sauce ingredients and spread across the crust.
- Sprinkle the walnut meat all over.
- Place pickle circles around the pizza.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup daiya cheddar on top, then sprinkle the lettuce and cabbage, and top with another 1/4 cup of daiya.
- Bake for 10 minutes.